Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Monday, September 07, 2015

I Feel Awesome- Speak It Into Existence

How often do you walk around telling people how awesome you feel? We are not perfect. We are all working on something. If you haven't noticed, most people are more inclined to mention that they are NOT feeling well than when they are feeling well... "I have a headache, I feel like I'm catching a cold/fighting one, I'm dizzy, I have high blood pressure, my joints hurt, I have a chronic health related condition, cancer runs in my family and I have to be tested to prevent it and so on..." When do you personally take responsibility for your health? Preventing illness does not start with a flu shot and a test at the doc's office my dear friends and if you believe this to be true you have been misled and fooled! Optimal health can be achieved by eating the right foods for YOUR body type (I'm not talking fad diets either), exercising regularly, quality sleep and keeping stress to a minimum and living in peace through activities like meditation. Here is to a new you and a new beginning... join us in the group cleanse across the country beginning Oct 13th. This cleanse is unlike anything else out there!!! I am working on getting the site up that will educate you and empower you to cleanse properly and feel renewed and alive. Have a blessed holiday weekend. With Love, Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment