Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Monday, September 07, 2015

Get Ready For Flu Season Now!

We are heading towards the autumn/winter months, so now is a perfect time to consider doing a cleanse. If you didn't cleanse in the spring now is a great time to remove excess mucous, toxins and accumulated summer heat. I work with the renowned Ayurvedic doctor, Dr. Douillard and his team of experts on a regular basis and we would love for you to join us for the fall cleanse. He has been on dr. Oz too! I am also working with Dr. Kumuda Reddy, Dr. Hari Sharma, Dr. Ryan Bentley and Dr. Anup Kanodia. I spend every evening reading and researching new things which empowers me so that I can be aware, informed and knowledgeable on a wide array of topics to serve you. I am currently exploring schools to further my education in the field of Ayurveda. How can I help and be a blessing to you and yours ? with love, jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment