Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Monday, September 07, 2015

Here's To You!

I just saw a commercial for Fiber One granola bars. It plagues me that we live in a country where people actually believe that chocolate granola bars are a healthy way to increase fiber intake. Ha! Processed, man-made foods are not healthy... in any way shape, or form. Your transformation begins October 13th! Cleanse with thousands of people across the country and feel rejuvenated and renewed. God has used me over the last several years and he is still using me. I have partnered up with some of the leading doctors, I have read and researched and I have been my own science experiment. Sometimes in order to learn you must live, you must do, you must be and I have. God has led me one way and then another... It is my goal to get 100 people to do the cleanse come October and the funds that are earned will be put towards furthering my education to serve you, your children, your family members and friends so that you can truly come to love eating healthy and being healthy- mentally, physically and spiritually and live the life I KNOW you are destined to live! I will be an Ayurvedic Practitioner!!! SO EXCITING! With love, have a blessed week, Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment