Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Light Night 9/30/11

Tomorrow is officially the first day of October!  I can't believe how fast time goes by.  It's a cozy, cool, rainy day outside, so I am making lentil soup, salad and rice bread for dinner.

It has been a wonderful, productive week... lots of new, yummy meals, working on my nutrition program, spending time doing new things with my daughter, getting up at 5AM to hit the gym, working with my family and friends and assisting them with their health concerns and now I am looking forward to the weekend with my hubby and family.

I hope you have a blessed and wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment