Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friday Light Night 10/14/11

Want to know the key to perfect pancakes?  Don't change the recipe- haha!  I do something different almost every time I make pancakes and I my hubby gives me a smiling smirk from across the table as he thinks, "Why don't you just stick to your original recipe."

Halloween is right around the corner.  Remember, there are healthy alternatives to candy.  I picked up some spider, skeleton and pumpkin rings.  I have also seen some stickers, erasers and pencils.  There is nothing healthy about candy and there was a time when candy didn't exist and everyone got by just fine.

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment