Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Light Night 9/23/11

Happy Friday- it's almost October!

I want to reiterate that it takes time to adjust and feel comfortable with diet and lifestyle changes.  It takes around 90-120 days to lose cravings for some foods.

Knowing is half the battle... I know what foods are good for me and what foods promote illness, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis and cancer.  I love the food that I eat, because I know that it nourishes my body, makes me feel great and it is the best natural medicine for preventing disease.  

Have a wonderful weekend!  I am hoping that the rain holds off on Sunday, so I can go apple picking!
Enjoy and be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment