Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Light Night 3/23/12


My baby brother is getting married tomorrow.  I can't believe it.  It seems like just yesterday that I was holding him in my arms, teaching him how to walk, how to ride his bike and letting him take my brand new car to homecoming!

It's an un-explainable feeling... most certainly a joyous feeling, but he's my "baby brother"... he is walking down the aisle to profess his faith and love to his dear fiance`.  He is an amazing, grown man now.

I am so happy that he found that one person who can fill his heart with love and joy.  I pray that they take care of each other, love unselfishly and live a long life filled with blessings of health, happiness, prosperity and security.

Whether he likes it, or not, he will always be my little brother.  Smiles...  I am so honored to be his sister and wouldn't trade a thing in the world for him.  I am proud of him and wish him all the best that life has to offer.

I love you brother- here's to you!
Jennie  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment