Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Congratulations!!!


My baby brother got married yesterday.... what a breathtaking and captivating day.  It seemed like every song that came on the radio Friday made me think of him and his finance` and brought me tears of joy.  I thought back to all of the wonderful memories that I had with him, how much he had truly grown up, how he had become such an amazing and admirable man and how happy I was to know that he met a wonderful woman who has filled his heart with love and joy.

I have thought about them non-stop today!!!  I am so, so very anxious to talk with them to recap their wedding day and find out what they did today.  How exciting!!!!  I think everyone should renew their vows every 5 years and throw a big party.  It is too much fun to do once every 50 years- ha!

Congratulations to my brother and my new sister-in-law!  I love you!  
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment