Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Light Night 3/16/12


Hi Friends!  It has been a while.  I try to get on here at least once a week.  I have been remodeling my home, being a mom, writing my nutrition program and trying to find time to enjoy life.

Martha Stewart's organizing magazine has been my bible for the past few weeks.  I also love getting my Whole Living magazine in the mail.  The magazine has little advertisements and it takes a very balanced approach towards natural and healthy living.

I have managed to get up around 5am to hit the gym and it feels great!  It's amazing how getting up early and doing something for yourself, particularly something that you enjoy, can set you up for a great day.  So try it....make it a goal to get up 30-60 minutes earlier and do some yoga, hit the gym, have some tea and catch up on some reading.  You may find that going to bed around 10-11 helps you get up a little earlier too... maybe even without an alarm!  Yes, really....

Hope to chat more soon- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment