Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, December 02, 2011

ABC'S- I Am Not Waiting For A Change


PUMP IT UP!  Embrace change.  It is inevitable.  The more you anticipate change and embrace it the easier it is to work with the changes themselves.

I was working out last night and listening to my MP3 player.  You know how that song, or series of songs comes on and you get pumped up?  Well...

A- I am Alive
B- I am Belief
C- I am Consistent
D- I am Determined
E- I am Encouraging
F- I am Fearless
G- I am Grace
H- I am Health
I- I am Inspiration
J- I am Joy
K- I am Kinetic
L- I am Love
M- I am Motivating
N- I am Never-ending
O- I am Optimistic
P- I am Power
Q- I am Quick
R- I am Ready
S- I am Strong
T- I am Thankful
U-I am Unstoppable
V- I am Victorious
W- I am Winning
X- I am (e)Xhilarating
Y- I am Youthful
Z- I am Zealous

Get a fire blazing in your mind and in your heart.  Envision yourself over and over again just as you want to be and become that vision.  Believe in it with every inch of your body.  Inspiring and motivating you... go get em!

No comments:

Post a Comment