Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Light Night 11/25/11

I hope you enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday.  I had a wonderful time with my family, but it went by super fast.  When you are in the kitchen all day cooking and then cleaning and then everyone leaves, it goes by fast!

It was a beautiful outside today.  My daughter and I raked the leaves, as my husband had a boys day out.  Now, I am going to get started on some Christmas shopping.  I love going out to shop, but for whatever reason, maybe because it's convenient, I do a lot more online shopping than I used to.

Here's to a wonderful weekend and yes the countdown to Christmas begins... wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment