Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friday Light Night 12/9/11


...on Saturday!  Hello my dear friends.  The Christmas holiday is approaching quickly.  I will start baking my cookies over the next week, I have a few small gifts to get and Christmas cards to write up.

I can only hope that the next two weeks move as slowly as possible.  I get tears in my eyes almost every year when Christmas Day nears the end.  I know it will come again, but it's so relaxing and such a joyous day with family and friends.  I hope the Christmas music plays on through New Years, as it always starts a day or so after Halloween and it stops the day after Christmas- that just doesn't make sense!

I hope the next two weeks are full of fun, laughter and joy for you and your's!  Be spontaneous and do something fun!  Talk to you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment