Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, December 02, 2011

Friday Light Night 12/2/11


It is December 2011!  I is the remaining month of the year and what a joyous month it is!  Shopping, baking, Christmas parties with co-workers, family and friends, holiday foods and treats, breathing in the cool, fresh air after being inside all day, living, loving and laughing...

My daughter is growing up so fast.  I am embracing and enjoying every minute with her, as I know that a day will come when I look back and think, "I remember when..."

Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment