Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, November 04, 2011

Friday Light Night 11/4/11


I had a cup of tea this afternoon and the tag on the tea bag said something along the lines of, "You will feel fulfilled when you have convinced someone to do the impossible."  I tried to find the actual quote, but the bag is buried in the trash.  Wow- did this hit home for me.

Day in and day out I over hear people talking about things, "Oh my son has allergies, my mom had to have this procedure done, if only I could lose 30 pounds, I need a nap, my arthritis is really bad, I need to take my medication, I promise I will do it" and so on.  I want to change people's lives.


We have the power to prevent and reverse degenerative disease and cancer: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, diabetes, Crohn's disease, Celiac disease, cancer, MS, Fibromyalgia and obesity.  I know it's hard to believe when you turn on the T.V. and there's an advertisement discussing the health benefits of milk, or a "Happy Birthday American Cancer Society clip", or an advertisement on a new drug that can relieve IBS, or erectile disfunction, but the evidence is clear and true.  Eat the way we, as humans were designed to eat and SAVE YOUR LIFE.

The day I can help you transform your health and in turn transform your life is the day I have won the lottery.  Follow me...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment