Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Light Night 10/28/11


Is it really going to be November on Tuesday?  Holy Cow!  I love this time of year.  I love the Christmas music (even when it starts the day after Halloween- ha!), shopping for family and friends, spending time with family and friends, the scents of the season/holidays, the warm meals and so on.

My hubby and I have been clearing useless items from our home.  We are also brainstorming about upgrades/additions to our home.  Fun stuff!  I love the ideas, but I don't like the messes that go into the improvements- ha!  Everything is temporary.

I hope you had a great week and that you have a wonderful weekend as we near the end of October.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment