Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Acknowledgements

Hello Family, Friends and Newcomers!  As you know, this is my first blog, finally!  We shall see when the next one follows.

I feel driven to talk with you tonight.  Some exciting things have been happening over the last few days. 

I went to my parents for a family get together today and it was also their 34th wedding anniversary.  I enjoyed catching up with everyone and as I left, after already saying good-bye to everyone, I turned around and said, "I love you guys."  I missed them and I was not even out the door.  I felt moved.  Upon my arrival at home, I realized I was here with you for many reasons. Well Beginnings is here with you for many reasons and here I am writing my first blog.

Thank you God for the many things that you have blessed me with.  All things are possible with you.

To my husband who is the love of my life and the man of my dreams...  thank you for supporting me in everything that I do, for believing in me, for standing by me, for encouraging me and pushing me to be all that I am destined to be.

To my sweet, precious, angel... you are my world.  You make me want to be the best mommy I can be.  You teach me to laugh, to be patient and to live life with lots of energy!

To my parents, thank you for loving me unconditionally, raising me with all of the love in the world and sacrificing one thing after the next, so that I could have a blessed and fulfilling life.  

To my brother, my "little" buddy, who I love with all of my heart and soul... thank you for being the best brother and my friend.  

To my mother and father-in-law... thank you for loving and supporting me unconditionally, for making me feel as if I were your own daughter and for blessing me with such an amazing husband. 

To my Aunt C and Uncle P, thank you for your unconditional love, support, generosity, smiles, laughter and joyous times together.  I love you with all of my heart!

To Great Grandma GG, thank you for all of your love, support and for teaching me to depend on myself.  With you, I know all things are possible.  I love you!

To my family and friends, we create so many wonderful memories together...  You are thought of everyday, missed and wished the best the world has to give.  

To the many doctors and friends that have blessed me with your time and precious knowledge about health, nutrition, fitness, science and life.  

You all have such a special place in my heart.  As the sun rises and sets, I look forward to growing and learning together and I hope that I can be a blessing in your life, just as you are in mine.