Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, August 10, 2012

Pregnancy Is More Than Miraculous!

Becoming a mother and being pregnant is a miraculous experience.  We have been so programmed to believe that it is a time of sickness, backache, headaches, swollen ankles and more.  We have been so programmed to believe that we will be in labor for hours upon hours and that it is very painful (why women are always screaming...).  Have you had enough?  God has another way and I did it His way with my daughter.  The nurses in the delivery room were amazed- they were calling my labor, "The Rock Star Labor" and telling me to go in to talk to the women who were screaming.  Pregnancy is supposed to be a time of health and happiness. Eve was placed under the curse of the law; women were to endure pain during childhood, but Jesus sacrificed himself for us so that we could live in health and bear children without pain.  Morning sickness, swollen ankles, long labor and pain during childbirth is not of God.  God wants us to have an amazing experience, He wants us to be healthy and to have a healthy baby, BUT, we must live in faith with Him and be in agreement with His words.  He does want us to honor Him by taking care of our bodies as well, eating right, exercising, not putting on too much weight and so on.  I did not experience the "media norms" of pregnancy because I didn't believe in them.  I reprogrammed my mind and lived in faith with God.  I stood on His word.  You can do it too!  Let me know if you need direction, or support.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment