Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, August 03, 2012

Friday Light Night



Hello Friends!  It has been quite some time since I have written a, "Friday Light Night"...  I hope all is well with you, your family and friends.  What is going on- have you discovered anything new about yourself, have you made any dietary improvements, are you working out more often, are you taking any new risks to reap rewards?

I would love to hear about what's going on in your life, or answer any health related questions, or concerns that you may have.

I am in the process of sorting out the details involving the purchase of my Biomeridian machine and training.  So, so many exciting things to come my friends.  I can't wait to share my growing knowledge, thoughts, feelings and experiences with you.

It has been HOT, HOT, HOT and DRY, DRY, DRY here.  I would love to have a rainy day, or two and so would my vegetable plants!

Well, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment