Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Friday Light Night 2/19/12

Hello Friends!  I am sorry that I was not able to touch base with you over the last couple of days.  I have been super busy.  My little one came down with a cold Thursday night, so she had me occupied for 24 hours.

It's absolutely amazing... if you can hit a virus, or a bacterial infection when the symptoms first appear you can greatly reduce the length of the illness and the severity.  I utilize both homeopathic remedies and herbal remedies to boost and support the immune system.  I make my own remedies too.  We keep homemade elderberry syrup on hand and an echinacea wellness syrup that can address a variety of symptoms.

Well... back to making my vegetable soup.  I just wanted to check in to say hi!  E-mail with your questions, or concerns.  We can discuss a variety of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment