Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Light Night 1/20/12

I am in the process of writing a variety of programs; a nutrition program entitling me to work with anyone, a program to assist women who are looking to conceive, those who are pregnant and those looking to get fit and healthy after pregnancy. 

I look forward to obtaining my Biomeridian certification in the next few months.  I am just waiting for the go ahead from my trainer.  Combining my personal experiences, my passion for optimal wellness, my education and continued research, my nurtured relationships with well renowned doctors, my scientifically backed nutrition program (s), my fitness training abilities and the ability to test for disease, parasites, viruses and stress, etc, will hopefully be a blessing to many.  

I am so excited to get to know you more, to share my life, my experiences and my passions with you, to educate you....  have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment