Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Wednesday, July 04, 2012





It's been a while friends.  I have been so busy.  I have been working to find a location to perform Biomeridian testing and praying about whether, or not to continue writing my own nutrition, or the option to partner up with a trusted doctor friend.  God has blessed me, inspired me, motivated me and used me in so many ways that it only makes sense to write my own program.  I pray that I am a blessing to Him, my family and friends and to you and yours.


And with that said... Happy 4th of July! So many thoughts going through my head today... great morning- up at 5:30am for a run and yoga, panera whole grain bagels for breakfast (a treat here) and off to grandma and grandpas to hang out at the pool!  I start every morning with prayer, thanking God for all the things I have and asking for all his blessings for my family and friends.  I listen to 104.9 locally too and this morning they had a great quote, "Start every day thinking positively and think about what can go right." Don't think negatively, or about what could go wrong. Live in faith- fear is our worst enemy. God bless to you and yours- all our love! Have a great day!   


Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment