Mission Statement

"Baby yourself with Well Beginnings. From conceiving to teething and everything in between. Concentrating on a holistic approach to conception, pregnancy, motherhood and family wellness. At Well Beginnings, we will focus on the body's innate ability to heal and live in whole health. As a faith based business, we will help you to become mentally, physically and spiritually fit."

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ode To My Hubby And So On


I feel moved to write about my hubby tonight.  He is simply the most amazing man and I am so blessed to have him in my life, as my husband.  He believes in me, he supports me and my decisions, he allows me to teach him all that I learn and know, he understands me and supports the healthy decisions that I make for my family, my loved ones and our friends, he is open minded and willing to listen to all that I am learning, he walks the walk and talks the talk, he provides for us, he is compassionate, funny, handsome, loving, a hard worker and a dreamer with goals to follow... the list goes on and on.

I have invested the last 6-7 years of my life changing my mind, changing the things I put into my mouth and the things I put onto my body (I don't put anything in my mouth- for the most part, that I wouldn't put in my body), changing the way I live, I have researched and studied, I have reached out and grabbed, I have frustrated and created happiness, I have empowered and motivated, I have inspired and conquered, I have fallen and risen, I have been tried and tested and I have stuck it all out to see the sunlight.  Good things are coming.

Today, I told my wonderful hubby, "I'm ready to move to Chicago," and he replied, "Let's go!"  Chicago currently houses the closest school enabling me to obtain my Ph.D. in the field of naturopathic medicine.  I have heard that a school may open in Ohio sometime over the 3-5 years enabling me to become a naturopathic doctor.  This is on my timeline... it may be something I truly pursue in the near future.

To many people I am "Just Jennie", but to others I am "Jennie, a go-to person when you are feeling tired, your skin is breaking out, your back hurts, your bowels are slow, you have high blood pressure, you have allergies, you have sleep issues, etc...a scientifically backed expert in the field of natural approaches to health and wellness."

Some of the simplest decisions you make in your life may in fact have the biggest impacts on your health and the health of your loved ones.  What you put into your mouth, the products you put onto your body, the items that you use to clean your home, the supplements and/or drugs that you consume, the people you associate with (you typically become who you associate with), stress levels, physical activity, the vaccines you receive, the water you drink... all of these things and more influence your health and how you feel everyday.  To many people, I may be full of crap, but it's practically impossible to be so when you can back up everything you say with a preponderance of scientific information- Ignorance is bliss!

Let me say it again... my husband supports me and believes in me and I love him more than he will ever know.  He doesn't make me feel like, "Just Jennie", but something much greater.  He pushes me and drives me to do what I am passionate about and to change the world one person at a time and one day at a time.

I love you!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment